Loving you PAPA...

Falling in love with someone is one of the most wonderful feeling that a person would feel.That's what i felt when i met my husband. He was one of the most wonderful gift God has given to me. He was my knight in shining armor. He saved me from hell. He saved me from depression in my life. And if given the chance to bring back the time, i would still choose my PAPA to be my husband forever. God blessed us with two handsome kids. Financially speaking, we're not that stable and even distance keeps us apart, we were able to cope with it. And still we were a happy couple. We've been through a lot of problems in life but we were able to face it and still stand together. Our love keeps us alive.

I love you PAP, very much......

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template